Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
11 posts
27 visits


show starting post by eddieinkenly
Show newest posts...
Hi eddieinkenly, I am sorry to hear you are in this situation unfortunately many find them selves in the same situation there are several things you can try. if you have not contacted Human Services go to them first also there are several groups that will assist you Family Tree, Salvation Army, United Way or 211 can provide you with a list of local charities that provide help as well Good Luck and God Bless
Talk to annie46
eddieinkenly   in reply to woman in a shoe
Thank you ma'am I have signed up for disability and I am getting food stamps. I live in a small town so there's not too many resources. but I do thank you for your input
Talk to eddieinkenly
woman in a shoe
Hi help for u. Type need help city state u will should see a list read each one very carefully till u see the one that said help with bills it will stay rent lights gas why don't u sign u for disability U can also sign up with welfare for food stamps are u a vet. I have found a lot of help like this for people good luck
Talk to woman in a shoe